2022 Registration Available in February
For questions, please contact Program Director Logan Paquet
To view locations, schedules, and registration click on button below. No need to sign-up to view programs.
When starting to register, click the “Login” button on top left side of Registration Page. If you’re a returning parent/participant, please use your regular email to login. New users will need to create an account for the “Household” and then create profiles for each participant.
- Drop-Off/Pick Up Monitor
- Designated area near First Tee practice green (Along the side, NOT in front of Bartley)
- Coach has checklist of REQUIRED items students need to bring for class
- Hand-sanitizer, personal mask, golf equip., water bottle, proper clothing
- Parents initial that child does not have a fever and doesn’t show symptoms of sickness
- Students will be assigned a designated safety area along with a Coach and color group
- Strict Drop-Off/Pick Up Policy
- Drop-Off no earlier than 10 mins prior to start of class
- Parents must accompany participants until check-in is complete
- Pick-Up no later than 10 mins after class has ended
- 1 Warning for early or late pick-up!!
- Only staff members allowed inside FTNM office.
- Social-distancing will be required at all times
- Every-other hitting mat used on driving range
- No sharing of equipment, designated bag for each participant\
- Day 1, designated equipment including balls and clubs
- No groups larger than 8
- 1 Coach per 4 students
- No inside class due to weather
- Weather policy is strictly enforced
- Pick Up Monitor o
- Coach monitors pick-up area of students
- Cleaning of equipment
- Golf balls will be dumped into sanitation bucket
- Class materials will be sanitized after each class
- Flagging tape discarded
- Designated areas in office for cleaning stages
- Participant and parent will check-out
- Back2Golf Guidelines to Opening Golf
- USAGA Covid-19 Guide
- First Tee National Covid 19 Chapter Resources
- State of Michigan
- Boyne Highlands
In the event that classes are cancelled due to Covid-19, First Tee Northern Michigan will fully refund the registration fee. Parents also have the option of donating the fee or using a voucher for future classes. Weather cancellations are not refunded!
Thanks to a generous bequest from former Harbor Springs resident Jeffrey Mathews, First Tee Northern Michigan is able to offer Financial Aid to families who would like help with the participant fees that are charged for the programs. Mr. Mathews wanted to make sure that every child who wants to play golf is able to do so, regardless of financial circumstances.
To request Financial Aid, login to the Parent Portal here and follow the prompts to begin the registration process. During the registration process you will be asked if you would like to apply for Financial Aid. Click “Yes”. You will then be asked a few standard questions. After you answer these questions, continue and complete the registration process. You will not have to pay anything at this time, and a spot will be reserved for your child in the class(es) you selected. Within 48 hours, you will be notified of your financial award. At that time, you will need to return to the Parent Portal to confirm your child’s participation.
First Tee Northern Michigan offers a wide variety of classes and opportunities for students to learn valuable life lessons while enjoying the game of golf. Programs are divided into locations with various classes being offered at each. Please check our registration portal for class times, dates, and courses!