2024 Registration is now available
Sign up now for one of our Amazing Programs:
- Highlands of Harbor Springs Camps – 4-day camps at the Ross Golf Center at the Highlands available for ages 7-17. Select the dates and times that work best for you.
- NEW..Introductory Camp at The Highlands – 3-day camp at the Ross Golf Center for beginners. The date for this camp is June 17 – 19, 2024 with an option in the morning for ages 7 -11 and in the afternoon for ages 12 -17.
- NEW..Boyne Mountain Camp – You asked and we listened. This year we’ll host a 4-day Camp at Boyne Mountain for ages 7-17 on July 22- 25. We’ll run our program from 10am – 12pm each day that week (M- Th)
- Birchwood Farms Camps – We’ll be back at Birchwood for two weeks this summer with 4-day camps. These camps are from 9:30am – 11:30am each day of the week (M-Th) and will take place June 24-27 and August 5-8 and are for all ages and skill levels from age 7 -17.
- A-Ga-Ming Camps – We’re back at A-Ga-Ming this year with lead instructor Chris Hines, but we’ll run the program a little different with two 5-day camps instead of a multi week program. The options of July 8-12 and July 22-26 are both filling up fast. Ages 7 – 17 are welcome.
- Girls Golf – After a record year for sign ups, we are thrilled to bring back Girls Golf. This year, instead of a 12-session program, we are offering two 8-week programs. The first session runs from June 11 – July 16 while the second runs from July 23 – August 15. Girls age 7 – 17 are welcome and you can sign up for one or both of the sessions. We are thrilled to have Coach Laura back to lead the nearly all female staff of coaches.
- Little Linksters – We also had amazing response last year for our 5 and 6 year old program that focuses on fun and getting the kids a taste of golf. After filling all 4 sessions last year, we’ve decided to offer a 5th session this year. Limit is 16 kids so get signed up quick.
- Cheboygan – Thanks to the generosity of the Cheboygan Area Junior Golf Association, we are able to offer this 6-week program for Free. The sessions take place on Friday mornings at Cheboygan Golf and Country Club. The basics are taught along with our life skills curriculum focusing on the Key Commitments. Following the 6 week season in Cheboygan, we are looking to pilot an advance program for a couple of weeks. Stay tuned for more information.
- Indian River – Also part of the Cheboygan Area Junior Golf Association, Indian River is also free and will meet for 6-weeks on Monday Mornings. Indian River students will also be able to participate in the piloted advanced program. Again, stay tuned for more information.
When starting to register, click the “Login” button on top left side of Registration Page. If you’re a returning parent/participant, please use your regular email to login. New users will need to create an account for the “Household” and then create profiles for each participant.
Scholarships – our programming is available to ALL regardless of your circumstance.
Thanks to a generous bequest from former Harbor Springs resident Jeffrey Mathews, First Tee Northern Michigan is able to offer Financial Aid to families who would like help with the participant fees that are charged for the programs. Mr. Mathews wanted to make sure that every child who wants to play golf is able to do so, regardless of financial circumstances.
To request Financial Aid, login to the Parent Portal here and follow the prompts to begin the registration process. During the registration process you will be asked if you would like to apply for Financial Aid. Click “Yes”. You will then be asked a few standard questions. After you answer these questions, continue and complete the registration process. You will not have to pay anything at this time, and a spot will be reserved for your child in the class(es) you selected. Within 48 hours, you will be notified of your financial award. At that time, you will need to return to the Parent Portal to confirm your child’s participation.
For questions, please contact Executive Director – Kevin McKinley, PGA
To view locations, schedules, and registration click on button below. No need to sign-up to view programs.
PGA Jr League Harbor Springs/Petoskey & Gaylord Area – 2024 Registration is Open
AWARD WINNING – In 2023, First Tee won the prestigious GAMECHANGER award from the PGA of America for our work with both PGA Junior Leagues and PGA Family Golf
Harbor Springs PGA Junior League – This is a multiweek program that takes place at 5pm each Wednesday from late May through late July. We do take 4th of July week off. PGA Junior League is a program taking the nation by storm that includes 3 practices and 6 team competitions complete with team uniforms including 2 shirts and a hat. The kids play a non-threatening format that encourages collaboration with other kids.
Practices 5pm – 6:30pm at The Ross Golf Center at the Highlands – Wednesdays – May 29, June 5 and July 10
Matches 5pm – 7:30pm at various courses in Harbor Springs/Petoskey – Wednesdays – June 12, June 19, June 26, July 17, July 24 and July 31
Gaylord PGA Junior League – Similar to the PGA Junior League in Harbor Springs, we offer the same in Gaylord. The program runs from late May through late July and involves 6 practices and 6 matches at Gaylord Area Courses. Kids will receive 2 team shirts and a hat when they sign up for this award-winning program too.
Practices 6:15pm – 7:15pm at various courses – Thursdays – May 30, June 6, June 13, June 27, July 11, July 18
Matches 6pm – 8:15pm at various courses in Gaylord area – Tuesdays – June 11, June 18, June 25, July 9, July 16, July 23
CLICK BELOW AND SEARCH FOR THE LOCATION THAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU
Gaylord Area Junior Golf Association – GAJUGA
GAJUGA – Gaylord Area Junior Golf Association offers a 9-week program from early May through late June that involves lessons conducted by First Tee Coaches and some play dates at local Gaylord area courses.
Weather Cancellation Policy
In the event of inclement weather, parents will be notified via text or email.